The Winter Springs Hound Ground is a new dog park located just off of SR434 in Winter Springs. It’s park of the Sports Complex and a great place to take your dog.
Winter Springs Hound Ground
980 E State Road 434
Winter Springs, FL 32708
Public Hours: 8 a.m. to dusk
(Closed Wednesdays for maintenance)
Hound Ground Dog Park Rules
For your own and your dog’s safety and the safety of others, please observe the dog park rules and regulations.
- Leash dogs while entering and exiting the dog park.
- Dog owners must be in the fenced dog park at all times within view and voice command range of their dogs.
- Dogs should come when called by their owners.
Dog owners must have a leash in hand at all times.
- All dogs must have and display current licenses and tags.
- Female dogs in heat and sick dogs are prohibited from entering the dog park.
- Keep small children and infants under strict supervision.
- Dogs must be removed from the dog park at the first sign of aggression.
- Aggressive dogs are not permitted on the premises.
- Dog feces must be cleaned up by owners.
- Fill in any hole your dog digs. All dog owners who fail to comply with the rules can be expelled from the park. Repeat offenders are subject to banning from the park.
- City of Winter Springs Parks and Recreation reserves the right to close this facility at any time.
- Any person entering this park does so at their own risk and agrees to hold harmless the City of Winter Springs from any injury, claim, or damage arising from or in connection with the use of this park.